Drug & Alcohol counselor
US Medical Staffing, Inc. is a Behavioral and Mental Health Staffing agency with clients throughout Southeastern Pennsylvania who provide a variety of Mental Health/Substance Abuse services for Adults, as well as children/adolescents and their families. We are actively recruiting for experienced Substance Abuse Counselors.
If you possess a Master’s degree or a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university in a clinical mental health discipline such as Clinical Psychology, Counseling, Clinical Social Work, etc. AND have at least one-year post-graduate experience working with individuals with Substance Abuse and/or Co-occurring disorders, please submit your application along with a current resume.
We have a multitude of assignments. These positions can be short-term or long-term; Fee-for-service; Temp-to-Permanent, or Permanent Placements.
Candidates must have Current:
– PA Criminal Clearance [within the year]
– Child Abuse Clearance [within the year]
– FBI Clearance – DHS [some positions may require Dept. of Ed] [within the year]
– CPR/First Aid – current
– Physical/TB [within the year]
– Official Transcripts [do not need to be in sealed envelope]
– Licenses [if needed for position] current
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration