Job Title: Mobile Therapist
Location(s): Philadelphia and surrounding counties
Description: The Mobile Therapist (MT) provides a child or adolescent and his or her family with intensive therapeutic services (“psychotherapy”) in the child’s home, school or elsewhere in the child’s community.
In collaboration with the BSC, MTs are expected to:
• Deliver therapy according to a written treatment plan.
• Develop child’s strengths and increase the therapeutic effectiveness of the family.
• Encourage child to actively take part in his or her treatment.
• Subject to confidentiality limitations, collaborate with other professionals involved in the child’s everyday life. Teachers can provide valuable information about the child, and can suggest additional school activities that may be beneficial to the child.
• Licensed professional Psychologist (Masters or Doctoral degree) OR Master’s level mental health professional (licensed or otherwise) with documented training in psychological counseling methods.
• At least one year of post-graduate experience conducting individual, group or family psychotherapy.
• PA criminal history clearance (within 1 year)
• PA child abuse clearance (within 1 year)
• FBI clearance (Dept. of Human Services – within 1 year)
• Physical/TB (within 1 year)
• CPR/First Aid (current)
• CBH mandatory trainings and the TSS required topics (we provide online self-study trainings – please see our “TRAININGS” page for more information)
For immediate consideration please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org