Job Title: Residential Counselor
Location: Philadelphia, PA 19131
We are currently recruiting for residential counselors to work in a residential facility with adolescents from the ages of 8-18 years old. Pay rate is $11/hour.
Rotation 1: Sun 3-11pm, Mon thru Wed 3-11pm, Thurs & Fri off, Sat 7am-3pm
Rotation 2: Sun 7am-3pm, Mon & Fri off, Wed-Sat 3-11pm
• Oversight and quality of care for clients in a residential community.
• Daily operations include monitoring client’s day to day social, educational, emotional, and physical growth.
• Must be able to deal with adolescents that are verbally and physically aggressive.
• High School diploma/GED/Associate’s degree along with at least 12 college credits in Psychology, Social Work, or related field with (2) years of experience.
• Experience with children/adolescents in a behavioral healthcare system preferred.
• PA Criminal History Clearance (must be updated within 60 days of hire date)
• PA Child Abuse Clearance (must be updated within 60 days of hire date)
• Physical and TB (both must be updated within 30 days of hire date)
• FBI Clearance – Dept. of Public Welfare – (must be updated within 60 days of hire date)
• First Aid and CPR – (must be current)
For immediate consideration please send your resume to: email@example.com