Therapeutic Staff Support (TSS) and Behavioral Health Worker (BHW)
US Medical Staffing, Inc. is a Behavioral and Mental Health Staffing agency with clients throughout Southeastern Pennsylvania who provide BHRS services for children, adolescents and their families. We are actively recruiting for Therapeutic Staff Support (TSS) and Behavioral Health Worker (BHW).
The TSS will provide 1 to 1 behavioral health interventions to a child or adolescent with a serious emotional disturbance or Autism related disorder, in support of the child’s family or responsible adults, in order to prevent more restrictive services or out of home placement.
The BHW works in a School Therapeutic Service (STS) Program providing behavioral health interventions to the students in the program. The BHW can work with up to 3 children as a group at the same time and multiple children in one day.
Services may be provided to integrate or reintegrate the child into normalizing settings and activities to promote age appropriate psycho-social growth. These services can occur in the home, school, or other community-based environment.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Implements interventions outlined in the individualized treatment plan
• Intervenes as needed when behavior problems are exhibited by the client
• Provides support and modeling techniques to parents/guardians/teachers
• Provides positive reinforcement to the client
• Implements consequences
• Completes necessary paperwork as required
• Bachelor’s Degree or Associate’s Degree or 60 college credits. Degree/Course work should be in a related mental health discipline (Psychology, Sociology, Criminal Justice, etc.)
•Experience working with children/adolescents highly preferred
• Specific Trainings (cannot be older than 1 year) – Topics need to satisfy CBH requirement. *We have self-studies for you to complete if you do not have these*
• PA Criminal History – https://epatch.state.pa.us/Home.jsp
• PA Child Abuse – http://www.dhs.state.pa.us/cs/groups/webcontent/documents/form/s_001762.pdf
• FBI – https://www.pa.cogentid.com/index.htm
• First Aid card (must be current)
• CPR card (must be current)
• Physical (within 1 year)
• TB test results (TB within 1 year or chest xray within 2 years)
For immediate consideration please send your resume to email@example.com