We are actively recruiting Master level candidates, both Licensed and Non-Licensed for several opportunities working as Lead Clinicians (LC), Mobile Therapists (MT), Lead Counselors, Drug & Alcohol Therapists, Out-patient Therapists, and Behavioral Specialist Consultants (BSC) in the Philadelphia area:
- Provides services to participants living in the community with persistent behavioral and mental health challenges, in addition to individuals with co-occurring conditions.
- After assessing needs, the case manager helps the participant with obtaining resources and services in the community, in a partnership that focuses on recovery and the achievement of the participant’s goals for community living.
Must have experience with the following:
- BSC: 2 years paid post master’s experience providing behavioral health treatment to children (at least one of which is experience using behavior analysis/modification techniques).
- Other positions: 1 year paid post master’s experience providing psychotherapy/counseling (group or individual) to children or adults
- Master’s degree in a Clinical Mental Health discipline (Psychology, Social Work, Counseling, etc.) from accredited College/University
- Official Transcripts
- BSC License through the Board of Medicine OR LSW, LCSW, LPC, LMFT preferred
- Updated resume
- 2 professional references
- First Aid and CPR card (must be current)
- Physical and TB test results (TB within 1 year or chest x-ray within 2 years)
- Licenses and professional liability
Updated clearances within 1 year:
- PA Criminal History
- PA Child Abuse
- FBI dept. of Human Services
The opportunities can be F/T Mon. – Fri.; Fee-for-services; Short-term and/or long-term; Temp-permanent; as well as Permanent placement
Please submit your resume to Morgan at email@example.com for immediate consideration