Staying up to date on the latest regulations is our business.
Our Credentialing Promise
We take the credentialing of our professional partners seriously. Our internal credentialing department works around the clock to ensure secure and reliable vetting. We ensure we refer the right professional for the right position. Every candidate with US Medical goes through an extensive and rigorous background and credentialing check regardless of their position.
Through our internal team of experts and partnerships with 3rd party organizations we use multiple layers of checks and balances to ensure valid licensure, proper certification, and other source verifications in order to mitigate risk of falsification.
With innovative tools and resources we achieve a high standards of excellence in compliance, and stay on top of credentialing expirations, verification and authentication.
Here are just some of our minimum requirements:
- Updated CV / Resume
- 2 professional references
- Licensure, Certifications and Degree(s) where applicable
- Mandated Reporter Training / Acknowledgement
- State Criminal Records Check
- FBI Fingerprints – Federal Criminal History Records Check
- State Child Abuse Background Check
- CPR & First Aid (current)
- Physical (within 1 year)
- TB test results (within 1 year or chest x-ray within 2 years)
- Related trainings where applicable