We are looking for a compassionate caregivers who will be provide companionship and basic daily care to consumers with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
“Here at US Medical Staffing Inc. in the Lehigh Valley, our mission is to improve lives through dedicated care. If you are passionate about providing care and are willing to challenge yourself daily to make a positive impact on the lives of those you care for, we want YOU on our team.”
As a leader in behavioral health, mental health, and school staffing, U.S. Medical Staffing understands how critical it is for our clients to have access to qualified professionals for their programs and consumers.
To learn more about our company, please visit our website at www.usmedicalstaffinginc.com.
People come first at U.S. Medical Staffing. We are committed to getting it right, every time!
Positions include all shifts; full time, part time, and per diem
Essential Duties and Functions:
- Assist individuals with developmental or intellectual disabilities in the community by providing caring support through a variety of tasks, activities and/or community engagement.
- Provide one or one direct services to individuals in their own homes.
- Provide the highest quality of care to individuals in helping them meet their needs.
- Provide personal care, assist individuals to maintain health and appearance. This may include but not limited to, bathing, diapering, tooth brushing, and other direct care responsibilities.
- Physical lifting and transferring may be necessary
- Accompany during all daily activities and appointments.
Job Requirements/Minimum Qualifications:
- Candidates must possess a High School Diploma or GED and a valid driver’s license, for consideration.
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Applicants with 6 months prior related work experience preferred.
- PA. criminal background check
Apply online! https://usmedicalapplication.azurewebsites.net/