Are you interested in working with US Medical & School Pro Staffing (USMS) to find your next career?
Let us tell you about our process and what it is like to work with us!
At USMS, we are here to guide you through the credentialing process.
That guidance may include: updating your professional resume to create a positive impact with a client, preparing you to meet with the prospective company, and creatively highlighting your educational and work related accomplishments.
Once you are fully credentialed, we will work diligently to present you to multiple clients and make the best match for you and our client.
Here’s what you can expect when working with USMS:
- CONTACT CALL: A US Medical & School Pro Staffing recruiter will contact you by phone or email. He/she will discuss available positions and the locations that match what you are looking for.
- INTERVIEW: The interview is scheduled and the following credentials are needed, but not limited to:
- Current/updated resume
- PA Clearances
- CPR/First Aid Certifications
- Current Physical and TB
- Educational transcripts and degrees
- If you are not in possession of current (within 1 year) clearances, we can help you obtain current clearances two ways:
- We have quick links directly to the appropriate websites for easy online obtainment.
- If you bring money to the interview and we can run all 3 clearances from our office, including getting your fingerprints!
- We offer referrals for physicals, and can scheduled CPR and/or First Aid at a location close by.
- COMING ON SITE: We are located in Center City Philadelphia and recommend you take public transportation as we’re conveniently located near PATCO and SEPTA lines. There is also a parking garage located on our block.
- TRAINING: We provide you with necessary online trainings, and can provide you with in-person trainings if needed.
Once you arrive you’ll be greeted and asked to show two forms of ID, as well as provide your (above mentioned) credentials. You should expect to fill out our company intake packet, which will take about 30-40 minutes. After filling out the USMS paperwork, you’ll meet with a recruiter who will go over the process of working with us, answer any questions you may have, and then provide you with additional information for moving forward. You will be able to apply for you PA clearances after the interview process if necessary.
Once you’ve completed your interview, the USMS team will work with you to get you fully credentialed. When your file is approved, be prepared to hear from a recruiter for specific assignments. You’ll receive weekly emails and phone calls describing current positions that are ready to be staffed!
We look forward to working with you!