Act Team Leader – LPC or LCSW
Position summary or overview. Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following.
- The team leader establishes, administers, and directs the program of the Forensic or Assertive Community Treatment Team, self-contained clinical teams which assume responsibility for directly providing needed treatment, rehabilitation, and support services to identified clients with severe and persistent mental health illnesses
- Supervises and evaluates the multidisciplinary team in conjunction with appropriate psychiatric support to ensure service excellence and courteous, helpful, and respectful services to program clients; and functions as a practicing clinician on the team.
- Master’s Degree in Counseling, Social Work or Psychology required.
- This candidate must have strong clinical skills.
- 2-3 years post Master’s experience working with the severely mentally ill population required.
- Supervisory / program management experience strongly preferred!
- Good organizational skills are a must.
- License is required – Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) or Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) only.