Hiring experienced Behavioral Health Workers for immediate placement. Philadelphia, Delaware County, Bucks County, Montgomery County, Chester County, Northampton County and surrounding area. We are looking for candidates that have experience as a BHW or TSS, and also have at least 60 college credits. Bachelors degree is preferred, but not required (BH Major a plus, but also not required). We are looking for candidates who are motivated and ready to work. Our clients have an immediate need for staff, so if you think you would be a good fit please send your resume and I will get back to you ASAP.
The BHW works in a School Therapeutic Service (STS) Program providing behavioral health interventions to the students in the program. The BHW can work with up to 3 children as a group at the same time and multiple children in one day.
Services may be provided to integrate or reintegrate the child into normalizing settings and activities to promote age appropriate psychosocial growth. These services can occur in the home, school, or other community-based environment.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Implements interventions outlined in the individualized treatment plan
- Intervenes as needed when behavior problems are exhibited by the client
- Provides support and modeling techniques to parents/guardians/teachers
- Provides positive reinforcement to the client
- Implements consequences
- Completes necessary paperwork as required
- Bachelor’s Degree or Associate’s Degree or 60 college credits. Degree/Course work should be in a related mental health discipline (Psychology, Sociology, Criminal Justice, etc.)
- Experience working with children/adolescents highly preferred
- Specific Trainings (cannot be older than 1 year) – Topics need to satisfy CBH requirement. *We have self-studies for you to complete if you do not have these*
- PA Criminal History – https://epatch.state.pa.us/Home.jsp
- PA Child Abuse – https://www.compass.state.pa.us/cwis/public/home
- FBI – https://www.pa.cogentid.com/index.htm
- First Aid card (must be current)
- CPR card (must be current)
- Physical (within 1 year)
- TB test results (TB within 1 year or chest xray within 2 years)
For Immediate consideration please email your resume to email@example.com