As a leader in behavioral health, mental health, and school staffing, U.S. Medical Staffing understands how critical it is for our clients to have access to qualified professionals for their programs and consumers. With over 200 years of combined experience, our organization is dedicated to providing each client with outstanding individuals! Whether on a full-time, temp/per diem, temp to hire, or direct hire basis, U.S. Medical Staffing has qualified candidates ready to fulfill your unique needs. We offer 24 hour on-call service, last minute coverage, comprehensive training, and the best rates available.
To learn more about our company, please visit our website at http://www.usmedicalstaffinginc.com.
Our website offers online forms for both employers and applicants to streamline the process. You have our pledge that we are ready to assist you – not just before the placement, but during and after it as well.
People come first at U.S. Medical Staffing. We are committed to getting it right, every time!
Positions include all shifts; full time, part time, and per diem
Essential Duties and Functions:
- Assist individuals with developmental intellectual disabilities in the community by providing caring support through a variety of tasks, activities and/or community engagement.
- Provide one or one direct services to individuals in their own homes.
- Provide the highest quality of care to individuals in helping them meet their needs.
- Provide personal care, assist individuals to maintain health and appearance. This may include but not limited to, bathing, diapering, tooth brushing, and other direct care responsibilities.
- Physical lifting and transferring may be necessary
- Accompany during all daily activities and appointments.
Job Requirements/Minimum Qualifications:
- Candidates must possess a High School Diploma or GED and a valid driver’s license, for consideration.
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Applicants with 1 year prior related work experience preferred.
- PA. criminal background check
- Valid physical and PPD results
- Valid CPR/First Aid certification
- FBI fingerprints clearance required if you have lived outside of PA within the last 2 years. (We have a fingerprinting service if needed)