Are you driven by a desire to make a positive impact on the lives of others? Do want to broaden your experience? Take the next step in your medial career today and check out our LPN Opportunities!
We’re looking for LPNs who are interested in Per-diem and Full-time contracted shifts in the Quakertown, PA area!
Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN’s) provide medical treatment and personal care services to people with disabilities in residential homes and/or vocational centers by performing the following duties:
- Working alongside staff to deliver quality nursing services
- Taking historical information and recording the person’s supported vital signs
- Observing the person’s supported mannerisms and reporting adverse reactions to medication or treatment to supervisory medical personnel.
- Experience with G-tubes, seizures, pulse ox, etc. a plus
- Current CPR and First Aid certifications
- Criminal Record Clearance (within a year)
- Child Abuse Clearance (within a year)
- Physical and TB
- FBI Clearance (within a year)
For immediate consideration please send your resume to: Amossman@usmedicalstaffinginc.com