Family Based Mental Health Worker
US Medical Staffing, Inc. is a Behavioral and Mental Health Staffing agency with clients throughout Southeastern Pennsylvania who provide BHRS services for children, adolescents and their families.
We are actively recruiting for Bachelor level Mental Health Workers for an intensive family-oriented therapy services to children and adolescents and their families throughout Philadelphia County.
The Mental Health Worker is responsible for collaboration with team members to implement goals identified in the treatment plan. The MHW will assist with skill building activities as well as coordinate activities such as interagency meeting, The MHW will provide client/family support and counseling, documentation, client/family outreach, system outreach and school coordination.
Position is Full-Time, 40 hours per week and has the potential to become permanent, with benefits.
The MHW must have a flexible schedule [This is not a 9 – 5 job!] to meet with the family as needed. This includes daytime, evening and occasional weekend hours to accommodate the families availability.
- Bachelor’s degree with at least 12 credit hours in psychology, counseling, family therapy, sociology, social work, nursing, education, rehab counseling or theology.
- At least 1 year of experience in a child or adolescent mental health setting.
Candidates must have Current or be willing to obtain:
– PA Criminal Clearance [within the year]
– PA Child Abuse Clearance [within the year]
– FBI Clearance – DHS [within the year]
– CPR/First Aid – current
– Physical/TB [within the year]
– Official Transcripts
for immediate consideration send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org