Would you like to enrich the lives of others? Ensure quality care for patients while taking your Nurses to higher platform in how they treat, diagnose, medicate, etc. their patients? If you said yes, you could be the next game changer in the industry!
Our client, a prestigious non-profit, in the Philadelphia, PA area has an immediate need for an Educator for their Nursing Division. Great opportunity to be a part of a 140 year history!
- Fulfills the role of trainer and educator for learning sessions developed and provided through the Education Department.Ensures completion of all administrative training requirements such as: preparing training materials, establishing and preparing training location, assisting with scheduling of staff, setting up and entering training information into the system.
- Assists in the evaluation and implementation the Nursing Education programs on an ongoing basis.
- BSN from an accredited school of nursing, college or university with a current Registered Nurse licensure by the PA State Board of Nursing.
- Certification in CPR and Infusion Therapy Peripheral and Central Lines
- Certification in Nursing Education (preferred)
- Certification as a CPR Instructor (Preferred)