US Medical Staffing is recruiting for several opportunities available for Paraprofessionals with 60 college credits working in a school setting in and around the Philadelphia area. Because you are assisting one particular student, regular attendance is required to fulfill the duties of this position. You may be used in any instructional situation under the direct, immediate supervision of a certified professional to perform those tasks specified in the job description. The role of the Paraprofessional varies according to the program assignment.
Must have experience with the following:
- MUST HAVE 60 COLLEGE CREDITS
- Children with Developmental Disabilities and Behavioral Disorders
- Assisting with personal hygiene of students
- ASL background for some students
- Updated resume
- 2 professional references
- Associate degree and/or Transcripts
- First Aid and CPR card (must be current)
- Physical and TB test results (TB within 1 year or chest x-ray within 2 years)
- Updated clearances within 1 year:
- PA Criminal History
- PA Child Abuse
The opportunities are FT Monday – Friday, starting at $13/HR for the 2018-2019 school year!!