Recovery Coach : provides flexible, community based services that are designed to promote the empowerment, recovery, and community integration of individuals who have severe mental health challenges by facilitating opportunities for individuals receiving service to direct their own recovery and advocacy process, by teaching and supporting the acquisition and utilization of skills needed to facilitate the individual’s recovery, promoting the knowledge of available service options and choices and the utilization of natural resources in the community, and helping facilitate the development of a sense of wellness and self-worth.
ENTRY LEVEL REQUIRMENTS [EDUCATION/CERTIFICATE/LICENSE/SKILLS AND/OR EXPERIENCE]
• Minimum of a High School or GED Diploma; Associates Degree in a Human Services related field is preferred
• Credentialed as a Certified Peer Specialist.
• Minimum of three years of experience in a behavioral health work environment
• Must possess a valid driver’s license.
• Must have access to a car to use for work on a daily basis.
• Must have automobile insurance coverage at the state requirement levels and current state registration.
• Demonstrated knowledge of the local Mental Health System
• Demonstrated ability to create, read and send e-mail through Google.
• Proficient in Microsoft Word
• Must possess basic computer skills to perform job duties including desktop computing, email, time sheet management, electronic health records, using Microsoft Office Applications, ADP and other relevant software
• Must have basic electronic communication and internet skills to gather information required for the program or program participants.
• Must be able to use new computer systems and/or software functions as they become available.
Please submit updated resumes to email@example.com for immediate consideration.