Resident Program Worker (RPW)
- Strives to increase clients independence in daily living tasks including, but not limited to, hygiene, cooking, household chores, eating, menu planning, grocery shopping, banking, budgeting, making purchases and using public transportation.
- Assumes responsibility for client safety and welfare which includes, but is not limited to, fire safety, properly using and storing household products, storing food, and following traffic laws.
- Actively participates in the implementation of positive approaches.
- Maintains the cleanliness of the facility and vehicle, assuring both community and licensing standards are met. Awake overnight staff will spend the majority of their shifts completing these tasks.
- Safely administers medication to our clients.
- Assists clients in reporting signs and symptoms of illness.
- Attends medical appointments to ensure our client’s health needs are met.
- Takes responsibility in transporting clients to and from appointments and various activities.
- Must have transportation to work – no public transportation is available
- Physical, CPR/FA, Criminal Clearance, 24 Hour Direct Care Trainings
A desirable applicant will also be flexible, able to work as part of a team, reliable and committed to working with individuals with disabilities.
The pay is $12.00/hour
If you are interested please contact Shauntic Hargrove:
(p) 215-664-3200, prompt 1, extension 112