We are now staffing for an ongoing full-time
Residential Counselor position in Langhorne, PA.
Job responsibilities include:
- Working in a Residential setting assisting adult residents diagnosed with intellectual or developmental disabilities with activities of daily living.
- Provides assistance, instruction and guidance toward client independence in such areas as dressing, washing, feeding, personal hygiene, tooth brushing, toileting, social interactions, effective/appropriate communications techniques, etc.
- Implement behavior management and other therapeutic strategies as directed by the program psychologist/clinician and program specialist.
- Plans and implements individual and group self-help/leisure activities based upon the particular needs of assigned clients.
Accessible by SEPTA by bus route 14 from Frankford Transportation Center.
- Full time positions
- 3PM-11PM or 11PM-7AM(overnight).
- HS Diploma
- 21+ years of age
- 1 month previous experience working with children
- FBI Fingerprinting, PA Criminal and PA Child Abuse clearances, an annual physical with tuberculosis screen, and CPR.
- Successful completion of drug screen
US Medical Staffing can assist you with obtaining the required clearances.