As a leader in behavioral health, mental health, and school staffing, U.S. Medical Staffing understands how critical it is for our clients to have access to qualified professionals for their programs and consumers. With over 200 years of combined experience, our organization is dedicated to providing each client with outstanding individuals! Whether on a full-time, temp/per diem, temp to hire, or direct hire basis, U.S. Medical Staffing has qualified candidates ready to fulfill your unique needs. We offer 24 hour on-call service, last minute coverage, comprehensive training, and the best rates available.
To learn more about our company, please visit our website at http://www.usmedicalstaffinginc.com.
Our website offers online forms for both employers and applicants to streamline the process. You have our pledge that we are ready to assist you – not just before the placement, but during and after it as well.
People come first at U.S. Medical Staffing. We are committed to getting it right, every time!
Position is temp to perm and is on the 2nd shift.
Essential Duties and Functions:
- Maintain a safe,supportive and recovery-focused environment that fosters growth & rehabilitation
- Perform household maintenance tasks, partnering with consumers to provide life skills training
- Engage consumers in a trusting & supportive relationship, providing emotional support within professional boundaries as needed
- Support individualized recovery plans developed with consumers with the aim of achieving and maintaining physical health, mental health, and emotional well-being.
Job Requirements/Minimum Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree highly preferred.
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Valid PA Driver’s license & reliable transportation
- Experience working with individuals with mental illness.
- PA. criminal background check
- Valid physical and PPD results
- Valid CPR/First Aid certification
- FBI fingerprints clearance required if you have lived outside of PA within the last 2 years. (We have a fingerprinting service if needed)