US Medical Staffing is currently seeking Direct Support Professionals for immediate openings for both full time and part time assignment opportunities in the Philadelphia area .
Please take a moment to complete our online application: Online Application
Direct Support Professionals are responsible for daily living activities of consumers. Duties include: cooking, cleaning, light housekeeping, personal care needs and behavioral redirection. The Direct Support Professional will staff for residential facilities with consumers with physical and mental disabilities.
- Highest level of education diploma and/or Transcripts
- Valid Driver’s License
- CPR/First Aid Certification (valid within 2 years)
- PA Criminal Background Check (valid within 1 year)
- PA Child Abuse Background Check (valid within 1 year)
- TB/Physical Exam Results (valid within 1 year)