We are actively recruiting for Residential Counselors to work in residential settings in the Souderton, PA Area. Applicants must have experience assisting with activities of daily living, engaging residents/ patients in activities, light housekeeping and meal preparation, behavioral redirection as well as de-escalation.
Additionally candidates must be a team player, able to work independently, possess good written and verbal communication skills.
- Reliable transportation
- Valid PA Drivers License
- Minimum of 6 months experience
- PA Criminal Background Clearance
- PA Child Abuse Clearance
- FBI (if you have lived outside of the state within the last 2 years)
- Physical and TB (within a year)
- CPR and First Aid (current)
If Interested, please contact Thomas Lohan @ TLohan@USMedicalStaffinginc.com