Are you dedicated and hardworking? Are you looking for a rewarding and challenging experience, making a difference in the lives of children? Are you looking for competitive salary rates?
US Medical and School Pro Staffing has openings for School-based Paraprofessionals in Philadelphia and the surrounding area! Come join our fast growing, highly experienced team!
Your role as a School-based Paraprofessional is to help the child in social and developmental activities, help feed and change the child, and generally provide one-on-one attention, or classroom support as needed.
- Instructional, Behavioral, and/or Physical assistance required
- Reinforce classroom policy and procedure as directed by the Teacher
- Assist in the implementation of therapy programs as directed by the students IEP (ex: Behavioral Consultant, occupational therapist, Speech/Language therapist, Physical therapist, and other support staff)
- Perform other duties as assigned by Classroom Teacher or Special Education Coordinator
- 1 year of experience working with children in a special education setting.
- All state Clearances or ability to obtain them (including but not limited to PA state Criminal Check, PA Child Abuse Clearance, and FBI Background check)
- Safety/CPI Trained (if training is not complete, we can provide a training for you.