- Supporting the Psychological Services team through extensive collaboration and planning.
- Supervising Behavioral Support staff, who serve the student population.
- Collaborating extensively within the School to ensure whole child care (scholastic, residential, health center, safety, etc.).
- Serving as a member of several division teams.
- Assisting in the development, implementation, coordination and assessment of proactive and capacity-building programming and initiatives.
- Carrying a psychologist caseload responsibility. This includes playing a key role in managing particularly complex cases.
- Interfacing with parents and student sponsors as needed.
- Developing and delivering staff training for psychological staff, as well as school employees.
- Assuming other managerial duties as needed.
- Masters in counseling, clinical, school psychology or closely-related field
- Holding or working towards a Pennsylvania certification as a school psychologist is preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as a psychologist
- Expertise in psychological/diagnostic testing
For immediate consideration please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org