Certified Special Education Teachers for the 2018-2019 school year!
We are currently seeking Certified Special Education Teachers (K-12) in Philadelphia.
The Certified Special Education Teacher is responsible for the preparation of lesson plans, in accordance with state PDE standards and the school’s curriculum.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Education or Special Education
• PA SPECIAL EDUCATION CERTIFICATION (N-12) IS A MANDATORY REQUIREMENT
• 2+ years of teaching experience with troubled teens and adolescents
• PA Criminal History Clearance (cannot be older than 1 year)
• PA Child Abuse Clearance (cannot be older than 1 year)
• FBI Clearance (Dept. of Public Welfare – cannot be older than 1 year)
• Physical and TB (cannot be older than 1 year)
• CPR and First Aid (must be current)
For immediate consideration please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org